Monday, January 7, 2013

declutter {six}



I returned a cake carrier and a hand towel to my mom (they're both hers and oh how I love living close enough to have each other's things).  

I decluttered a penguin who was not loved sadly, only used for the candy cane that he was perched atop.  :)

Our busted pinata was unearthed from the *cold* sunroom where we hardly bother to go in winter as well as the signs I'd made to put on various baskets/bins to try to organize myself for the holidays and lay out paper goods, tablecloths, centerpieces, etc. ahead of time.  All of that was trashed as well as some recipes that I cleaned out of my binder (see below) that I decided I wasn't realistically excited about anymore or going to try.


Are you doing any new year organizing?  

Kelly


1 comment:

Karen Gibson said...

Oh, how I love you living close.