Monday, June 29, 2020

9 things



nine things . . . 

1.  I had a wonderful birthday week last week celebrating with my family.

2.  Bike riding is one of my favorite things.

3.  Our living room floor is covered with lego train tracks, lego trains, instruction booklets and lots of spare pieces.  

4.  I like to listen to podcasts while driving around in my car. 

5.  I still think I can one day get my entire house organized all at once . . . for at least a few seconds.

6.  I miss going to thrift stores.  I thought garage sales would scratch the itch but it's not really.

7.  I am so excited to stay home all day tomorrow and it makes me happy that after all of these wonky months I still love days at home with my people.

8.  I am getting better at gardening.

9.  Summer is my favorite season.  


No comments: