Monday, August 10, 2020

what if . . . rest?


 I was just feeling tired in the middle of the day and decided to just relax for a few minutes and take care of myself.  I am in no way an infectious disease expert but I found myself wondering if perhaps feeling tired just might possibly (I know people who have studied this far more than I have been saying things like this for a very long time, so I am speaking a bit tongue in cheek) . . . if feeling tired just might possibly be a signal that my body needs rest?  


It seems that viral load is a pretty big contributing factor to "catching" Covid-19.  What if feeling tired might mean that I was unknowingly exposed to some corona virus bugs and my body is working on fighting those off?  


Maybe not.  Maybe so.  


I think what I am working on remembering is that I am the one who most often puts expectations on myself.  What if I gave myself permission to listen to my body and rest when it feels tired?  


What are your thoughts on rest these days?  

I'd love to hear. 


Kelly

2 comments:

the Whitelaws said...

Yes! Rest is so very important! And a command that we so often ignore.

Ronnie Global Financial Service said...

We offer any kind of loan such as,
Business loan:
Home loan:
Mortgage loan:
Personal loan:
Marriage Loan:
Car loan, etc:
At 3% interest rate contact our email today:- markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com, Or write us on WhatsApp: +919667837169