Tuesday, October 20, 2009

craft fair


Becky mentioned in the comments of the last post that I need to promote myself.

I am sooo not good at that.

For one thing, how can I promote myself when I staunchly refuse to go to Southern Living, jewelry, candle, tupperware, etc., etc., etc. parties? It's just not my thing.

Anyway, if you're local and want more info on the craft fair, e-mail me from my blog. The address is in the sidebar. If you're planning to come, I can send you a "golden ticket". (Isn't that fun? Just like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, that will get you in free!)

I am a busy, busy bee this week crafting, pricing, planning, etc.

Sorry the posting's been so light.

Hope you are all having a great week!

Kelly

4 comments:

Karen said...

Can't wait to join you. Was this picture taken in Sweetie's kitchen?

BR said...

soooo fun!
can't wait to hear all about how it went!!!
yay!! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

You're going to rock the craft fair! I wish I was local so I could get a golden ticket.

Jacquie said...

I haven't read blogs in weeks! I had a lot to catch up on on yours!! I had a lot of fun yesterday with our booths together!