Monday, February 4, 2008

First birthday party!

C's first birthday was so much fun! My brother and sister-in-law and their helpers did SUCH a great job with it! M did an initial theme with C for his name and all of the other babies invited got little shirts with their initials. So cute!

Here are a few pics of the festivities.

decoupaged C on the front door and pennants in the party colors





my cool brother made the periodic table of his son's name

and this photo cube!


look at this mantle my talented sis-in-law did!



What a fun, fun day! What a fun, fun kid!
Thank You, God for bringing such a sweet blessing into our lives!

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I love the initials theme. What a cute idea! Nice photos.

Rachel said...

Your decorations for this party are so wonderful. They are so classy. I think they would word for any age.