Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kelly's Korner - Show Us Your Singles

Welcome to Show Us Your Singles hosted by Kelly's Korner



This is my friend Jenni.

photo taken at a friend's annual oscar party where everyone goes all out

Jenni's got a definite sense of adventure and likes to have fun.

photo taken at a performance of Drumstruck in NYC

photo taken with a friend before a football game
edited: I was wrong, this was actually taken while vacationing in Colorado

Jenni is very generous with her time and talents. She serves in many capacities to help others.

She enjoys watching sports live and on tv, movies, concerts and live shows.

photo in front of Neuschwanstein castle in Germany

Jenni loves to travel and is a great travel companion. She has been to destinations all over the world.

photo of Jenni with her family

Jenni is an incredible cook and makes wonderful desserts, comfort food and hosts an amazing Christmas open house each year with holiday goodies that keep everyone coming back for more.

some of what Jenni would tell you about herself:

I think that my constancy and loyalty go hand in hand. I am well trained in the running of a household, which is something that I am looking forward to doing for my future family. I have also been told by close friends that I have a way of listening and asking hard questions that is valuable in helping them talk through a situation. I think all these traits blended together are an asset to my partner.

photo of Aunt Jenni with her two nieces

Jenni has a terrific extended family. They are a lot of fun to be around and have a good time together.

In her own words, here is what Jenni says she is looking for in a man.

"There are so many things I am looking for…..I want a strong, Godly man first of all. Someone who is focused on ways to fully utilize their gifts from God in living out every day life and in service to others. I am looking for a best friend – a companion to share the rest of my life with. I want a partner who really listens to me and is committed to completely our sharing life together. I am a pretty independent gal who is capable of doing a lot of things for myself, but I want to have someone who wants to take care of me. Not in a primadonna sense, but in a partnership – where we each do things to take care of each other. A sense of humor and dry/sarcastic wit would be a bonus! I’m very interested in having a family, so my partner needs to want that also."

*******************************************************

If you happen to know of an eligible Christian man who you think would like to meet Jenni or if you are an eligible Christian man and would like to meet Jenni feel free to e-mail me (sundrenchedmoments @ gmail dot com) or e-mail her directly at jennipearl76blog @ gmail dot com

to learn more about Jenni and see more photos feel free to visit her blog


No comments: