Friday, August 3, 2012

shoes


I miss these little shoes from last summer!  

Thank you again, Debi, for giving them to us.  




But then again, these little boots that I got free at a garage sale in Sitka this summer are pretty stinkin' cute on my boy too if I do say so myself.  


Speaking of shoes, I think I've just got to finally give in and admit that my feet grew in my pregnancy with David.  I don't notice it in open-toed shoes and I wear a lot of those.  I don't think I've bought any close-toed shoes since I had him and the ones I've had probably have stretched some although I've noticed snugness a bit, but I tried to order some hiking boots for our Alaska trip before we went and ordered an 8.5 and they flat out were *too* small!  


I wear a size 9.  There, I said, it, time to embrace and move on and find some cute hiking shoes I like!  Any suggestions? 


Kelly




4 comments:

BR said...

good grief, kelly. you are a-dor-a-ble. 9 is beautiful, but not as beautiful as YOU!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

HIking shoes? Yep, you lured me in with that request. Grin.

I got a pair of these last Christmas (slightly different color) and I LOVE them. I normally wear a 7 or 7.5 but mine are 8.5 bc they run a bit small.
http://www.rei.com/product/808733/keen-alamosa-wp-hiking-shoes-womens

Btw, I love David's boots. SO cute.

Karen said...

The boots make me smile! Sorry about the shoe size growth during pregnancy. You and your brother did the same thing to me. Love you!

Pearson Family said...

I also went from an 8.5 to a 9 with my babies. BIG FEET RULE!- Well, that is what I tell myself- and will need to tell Emaline because she is following in my foot steps!