Wednesday, August 26, 2009

wedding Wednesday - recap time

It's getting to be my favorite time of year.

Autumn!

I've loved autumn for a very long time and this year I have the
added sweetness of the memories surrounding my wedding to the most
wonderful man I could imagine to associate with this season.

I thought I would bring back "wedding Wednesdays" for a time and reminisce about our wedding a bit and share photos that I never put on the blog.

First, of course, we got engaged!


What a wonderful, wonderful surprise! That led to months of fun (and stressful at times, to be honest) wedding planning . . .


finally some getting ready . . .





and then welcoming everyone to our special day of committing our lives to one another.


more to come next Wednesday!

Kelly

3 comments:

Karen said...

Can't wait for Wedding Wednesdays. What fun to relive a wonderful time in our lives.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Oh goody, I love wedding Wednesdays!

BR said...

How fun! You have such great ideas, Kelly. Except for the warm cheese idea. I'm not sold on that one yet. But the rest, all the rest, are amazing! Keep 'em comin'!
BR