Monday, September 14, 2009

mama-to-be Monday


Thank you all so much for your many congrats and happy well-wishes. It has been so much fun and also a blessing to read all of your comments. If you missed the original post, it can be found here.

To be honest, I like the idea of maternity or as I'd like to call them, "mama-to-be Mondays" that were suggested and seconded in the comments but I don't really know what to say or where to begin. :)

I don't feel like a "mommy blogger" and as I think through the whole blog privacy thing from time to time, I'm not even sure how having a baby will affect my feelings on all of that. We will see.

Surely as time passes I will have more to say in this little space on Mondays but for now I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Have a great rest of your Monday! Kelly

4 comments:

Candace said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you! Enjoy the journey!

Tawn said...

Congrats!

Karen said...

You are such a cute Mama to Be.

Lorilee said...

Congratulations! Great news!
Blessings,
Lorilee