Monday, September 13, 2010

cradle roll

Our little man has started cradle roll class at our church. I am so thankful that he has the opportunity to learn about God from caring teachers and to interact with adults and other children from our church family. What a gift. His teachers have told me that he really likes the animals and especially the mirror. He loves mirrors at home too. :)

If you teach or have ever taught Sunday school or worked in the church nursery, thank you so much for what you give!

Kelly

9 comments:

Jenni said...

that photo is too precious!!!

Ashley said...

What a precious picture! Don't you just love those sweet bucket seats and their little legs dangling down!!

We took Eden to church for the first time yesterday.:) Lord willing, both our babies are beginning a lifetime love of the Lord.

Deborah said...

Okay, that is just adorable!!! So glad you are sending him to cradle roll already. I always feel sorry for those babies that don't get to go until after they are one and have separation anxiety!

Little man is truly precious, and I have no doubt he will grow into a mighty man of God!

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Oh, I love Cradle Roll class! It would often bring tears to my eyes to watch those sweet babies. I was always amazed at how quickly the little ones could learn!

emily said...

maybe the sweetest face on the planet!!!! Thanks for the quote-- I loved it & think it is perfect.

Kelly said...

That is so cute! He looks a lot like you to me:):)!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Where is the newborn that you brought home from the hospital?! He looks so grown up here. May he grow into a mighty soldier for the kingdom of God!

Karen said...

Sweetie, the ultimate cradle roll teacher, will be so proud.

Julie said...

Being one that taught that class several times, I am glad you are starting him now. Although I do wish we had kept bringing kiddo #1 into big church in between class and children's church. Teaching him how to behave in church at 2.5 is tough.