Wednesday, June 1, 2011

happy birthday Dad!


My parents' birthdays are two days apart. Isn't that fun?

Monday I showed you a picture that Rachel took of my mom and I at our wedding. This is one of my favorite pictures of my dad and I from our wedding. Such special memories.

It has been really neat living near my dad again. He has always been great to talk to and takes care of me still while completely letting Adrian take care of me as my husband. Also, he is an amazing grandpa. It is so much fun to see him with my own little kiddo.

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Kelly

4 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Sigh... another beautiful photo. Happy birthday, Kelly's dad.

Kori said...

Happy birthday! A few days of fun celebrations with everyone together. How wonderful is that?

Anonymous said...

That is a breath taking picture! Happy Birthday to your sweet dad, belated! Julie

Karen said...

As you know, you have a very SPECIAL dad.