Thursday, November 10, 2011

ten on Ten - November 2011


Rebekah's great idea to capture ten photos in ten consecutive hours of your day on the tenth of the month led to these shots of our day today.


MOPS meeting where we made these cool scarves out of an old t-shirt



my little guy helping to fill Operation Christmas Child boxes for the first time




picking out a book for reading before naptime


scheduling appointments



taking a break from folding laundry to . . .


catch up on blogs

(Is anyone else falling down on blog reading due to Pinterest? I would rather read blogs but Pinterest is such a very long rabbit hole and I often find myself mindlessly following it.)





post nap tooth brushing

(not that this is some special dental hygiene regimen in our house but this boy likes his brush and asks for it often)



sweet sisters who made a super yummy dinner and dessert for family and friends




chocolate pie filling with a coconut "crust" all layered in a mini parfait dish ~ yum!


It was a delightful tenth!

How was yours?

Kelly

p.s. I guess no one felt like playing the guessing game on the last post, huh?




4 comments:

Jenni said...

I knew the answer, so no guessing for me.....

So fun to see photos of your day....so excited to get to spend the next several days with you in real (rather than just virtual) life

Jordan said...

Isn't Ten onTen fun? And I wish your baby boy would share some of the teeth brushing love with (not-so) baby boy! I just can't figure out why that is where Eli is going to take his last stand. Sheesh.

Great photos!

Mindy S. said...

I love the toothbrush picture! When Amy was about the same age she had a toothbrush that she loved to play with too.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Our days are filled with random moments of teeth brushing!