Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the living room

First up, a photo of the living room as the house was staged before we moved in.



I wouldn't have minded a bit if they had decided to leave those blue chairs!


As you walk in, this {brown} wall is in front of you and you can see the dining room off to the left and the doorway into the kitchen on the right.

The living room that we just saw is directly to the left.

I would not have chosen brown paint for this accent wall and am planning to paint it a robin's egg blue. You would think that now that I have decided on the paint color that it would no longer be brown, but it is.

I need some motivation I think.



And here is looking into the living room from the dining room after we moved in.

My signature ikea Expedit bookshelf has found itself a home and as you can tell we began ripping up carpet . . .

stay tuned.

Kelly

No comments: