Thursday, June 18, 2009

Guessing game

So I said more info to come about the road trip in the next post.  Here's the next post.  
Just for fun, let's play a little guessing game.  Do you know where this photo was taken?  Now I realize this is a hard one - very little architecture or scenery to go on.  Unless you know the people in the photo above (and some of you do) you won't have the faintest clue where these people are all congregated.  

So, if you'd like to play along with this road trip guessing game, in  your comment put as much info as you'd like about where you think this photo was taken. 

There may or may not be a prize at the end of the guessing game.  :)  We'll have to see how it all turns out.  As the "game show hostess" of this arbitrary game, I also reserve the right to skew the point system depending on if I told you in person where we were going on our road trip beforehand because that just wouldn't be fair, now would it?  :)  

I hope you'll all play along!  
Here we go! 

for one point, What state do you think we're in?
two points - what city?
three points - what establishment do you think we are standing in front of?

Have fun!  Kelly

3 comments:

Mindy S. said...

Oooh, I would love to play, but I feel like I would be cheating. I already saw this picture on another blog. I know all the answers to the questions, plus I know who took the picture. :-) I hope you guys are having a great time and a great trip!

Mindy S.

BR said...

Searcy, Arkansas
College Church of Christ

Rachel said...

Murfreesboro or Nashville, TN but not sure where.