Saturday, June 27, 2009

happy day

I interrupt this road trip report to say . . . 

today is my birthday.  :)  

I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy doing something fun.  

I have already been the recipient of yummy Italian cream cake cupcakes and I think we're going to go to some garage sales, the farmers market and eat some ice cream.  :)  

I was out of pocket this week and had set some road trip updates to autopost but for some reason I guess they didn't.  Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled road trip updates coming up.  

8 comments:

Jenni said...

happy happy birthday sweet friend!! hope your trip continues to be fabulous and I look forward to catching up in person when you are back home. love you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - sounds like it's off to a great start! :)

Ruth Smith in TN

Mandy said...

Thank you Ruth & Jenni!!! Kelly

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Daughter! The next best thing to being with you ourselves on your birthday is knowing first of all that you are with your sweet husband and secondly that you are with J, M, and C. Hope the day was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kelly
from panama city, panama where i'll be for another week with LST.
i hope you are enjoying your day!
love,
julie d.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Wishing you a very happy, delightful birthday... or what's left of it!

jennyc said...

Have a great birthday!!! By the way, I went to Graeter's Ice Cream in Cincinnati when I lived there - it was so yummy!