Thursday, June 7, 2012


This is my little cutie pie home from VBS with his arms in "chains".  They learned the story of Paul and Silas.  

He has EATEN up going to Bible class every night.  It makes my heart so happy!

I am so thankful for my parents for taking him while we've had company in town and I'm so very thankful for all of the teachers and others who have worked so hard to put it all together.  It is precious hearing him tell me the Bible stories he's learned.  

Speaking of learning Bible stories,  I'm joining in Jess 

Mcclenahan's 30 day challenge to be in the Word.  I know it's 

an important part of my life but one I easily shove off in favor

 of things I can check off my to do list or browsing on the 

computer. 

Hopefully this will be a good month of growth for me.  

Check it out if you want.  

Kelly



1 comment:

Sarah B said...

That's pretty precious :) What a blessing as he starts soaking in Jesus in new ways!