Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ten on ten - June 2012 (a little late)


ready to get up




diaper change




Bible class


worship


favorite "church toy" that Nana keeps in her purse for him

"ment truck"


trying out a new Mexican food restaurant for lunch


chips and dips



coming home



planning meals


a little shopping for Mama all by herself 
with a birthday month coupon



so colorful - I want a bunch but if you've seen our selection of spices you know I'd be broke at $2 a pop!


it was a glorious weather day (so sorry Texas friends - I really am, I don't say that sarcastically) 


wrapping an early birthday gift for my brother


hanging out with family and looking at trip photos - fun times!



Does anyone else feel self conscious taking photos at church or while shopping?  

Also, my grandma pointed out that my ten on tens don't always contain ten photos.  :)  

What can I say, today I didn't want to narrow down.  

More ten on ten here.

Last year's June ten on ten for me here.

Kelly





3 comments:

Jenni said...

photos at church....yes, I'm always self-conscious. shopping....not so much!

and I *LOVE* World Market....definitely going to miss that place!

Ashley said...

I think I recognize those church pews and song books!

Dina said...

I am jealous of your 76 degrees and I have the same calendar! My sister gets me one every year.