Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Home Tour - Kitchen


I don't know why I think this sign is so fun/funny, I just do!



stocking my Sweetie and Poppy made for me!


top of my refrigerator, lamp bought at thrift shop in Colorado while visiting emily, $2! working!


I like to think these airmail envelopes are at the ready for letters to Santa




pretty vintage dish towels from Mandy! You know me so well, Sister!


Poppy!


aprons!


Sweetie's bell that plays music hanging in my laundry room ;)



Harding swing, box Adrian made for me last January and books in the hues of the season


newest deer to the herd with handmade wreath around his neck


dish towels in a locker basket and blocks

3 comments:

Crooked Eyebrow said...

I love the kitchen decorations!

Merry Christmas

ellen b. said...

Ok I came back and you've posted up a storm since my last visit. I really enjoy all your antique/vintage decorations. Must be fun shopping the thrift stores etc. to find these lovelies. Fun stuff....

ellen b. said...

oops I also wanted to answer your question about the place cards. My husbands mother had 3 boxes of these place card holders. Each box holds 8 place card holders and the place cards. They say made in Japan on the box...