Tuesday, March 9, 2010

creative

Not to be a slacking blogger but it may take me awhile to share all about this past weekend's shower. I just don't seem to have it in me at the moment to do a comprehensive blog post. For one thing, it is good for my husband if I actually spend some of my post work energy getting a bit of laundry done around here. :)

But . . . here is another little sneak peak.

Look how creative this is . . .

My friends used plastic refrigerator letters to "label" different pails all around at the shower.

It was so fun.

Isn't that a GREAT idea?

kelly

p.s. Jenni, one of the hostesses did a post about the shower here if you'd like to take a look.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What cuteness!!

Karen said...

That is a precious idea. Can you give me a tutorial on BIG photos when I come to see you?

BR said...

love the magnetic letters!!

Jen said...

Love, love, love this pail idea!! Why didn't I think of that :-)

Rachel said...

I hate that I had to miss out on seeing you, and all the cuteness Jenni put together! So glad you had a good shower :)

Leslie said...

oh Kelly..
your so so welcome... I always appreciate your kind comments as well..

and btw.. this is my whole inspiration for Rylans 3rd birthday now.. I love this idea so so much.