Saturday, May 9, 2009

photography

What kind of camera do you have?

I have a Canon Elf that I love that was a very special & complete surprise
birthday gift from my parents, brother & sister-in-law and Adrian.

What is your favorite "photography tip" that you feel like makes your photos turn out well?

Do you do anything to grow your photography skills?

photo: vintage camera bought at Canton as decoration for
my brother & sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner at which we did a
black & white photography theme since they met in photography class.
Since then it has gotten much use in decorative displays around here as well.

4 comments:

Karen said...

What good memories that camera brings. Both of my children have had very unique and special weddings.

Katie said...

I can't say my photos turn out well but the tip I've received from a few photographer friends is to turn off the flash. I also love using the macro setting with no flash for close up of small items (rings, detail shots, etc).

Deborah said...

Unlike yourself, I am a terrible photographer. I could use a few lessons from you!

Mindy S. said...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/

Check out this website. This woman lives on a ranch and has a very popular blog. She blogs about several different topics from cooking to homeschooling to Photography. I haven't read too many of her articles, but her pictures are gorgeous. She might have some good photography tips for you.

Mindy S.