Wednesday, March 27, 2013

four minute post*


four minute post:  for when seven minutes feels too long

I think I'm about to go take a nap.

David is actually, finally taking a nap today after not taking one the past two days.  Hooray! 

I will admit to bribing with a food treat as well as a short Chuggington video and a short Boz video if he would take a real nap today.

I really enjoy building train tracks with him.  It's fun to come up with something new every time.

So people are starting to guess what day this little miss will arrive.

What do you think?

Today?

Tomorrow?

Good Friday?

Easter Sunday?  (I think this would be pretty cool.)

April Fool's Day?  (I hope not!)  

I have another friend who is due any day and another friend whose scheduled c-section is today I think.  Lots of babies.  Oh and another girl at church who I'm just getting to know is due any day too.

My craft room is TONS cleaner than it was at the beginning of the week.  That is happy.

We are hiring a girl from church to come and clean while we are at the hospital.  I am super excited about that.

My wonderful husband put supper in the crockpot this morning.  That makes me super happy too.

And last night he made this amazing pasta with sausage and red bell pepper sauce.  YUM!

I had three helpings.  Plus salad, plus bread.  Yeah.  

Okay, hope your day is going well.  

Kelly

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Noah was born Easter Sunday. :) It was an uncommonly early Easter (march 23rd)
SO that's my guess!

Rachel said...

Hope you're hanging in there. The nursery looks super cute. We had a Good Friday baby girl last year so I'll guess Good Friday. (Oh, how can my baby already almost be a year old...time sure flies.)

Karen said...

You could have Baby Sister on Sweetie's birthday and then Sweetie would have a granddaughter and great grand to share her day. Oops! That's a little far away.