Saturday, August 9, 2008

back from our trip



Hi there,
we're back from our trip and tired as can be
why does traveling take so much out of you?

We had a great trip though and wonderful times visiting with Adrian's family and friends back home!  
I realized a few minutes ago that I left my camera and it will have to be mailed back to me so in the absense of the pics of the new apt. I wanted to post upon our return, the above is what I'm looking forward to things looking like around here after a little more "settling in".  

Hope everyone has had a great week!  Kelly

photo taken in the kitchen of my old apt. circa summer 2006 

3 comments:

Karen said...

glad to have you blogging again! You better get that camera FAST! I'm hooked on your pictures.
MOM

Rachel said...

Glad you had a good trip!

Jenni said...

glad you are home! can't wait to come by and see your new digs....let me know if Tues evening on my way back into town would work or Thurs would be better.....either is fine with me!!