Friday, April 17, 2009

plain to pink


I don't really enjoy mailing things in yellowish-brown envelopes.

I really like the shiny metallic bubble wrap envelopes and there are so many fun colored and patterned envelopes you can buy but they're not that cheap.

Plus, on this particular night, I did not have any of them in my possession.



But . . . thanks to my craft room, I was supplied with pink paint. :)


I covered the table with saran wrap and then went to town. ;)

Might as well do two while I'm at it . . .

Never know the next time you'll be wanting a pink envelope.

Have you done anything lately to make it "just so" for what you wanted?

What color would you have painted the envelopes?

Kelly

1 comment:

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

What a great idea! I make beautiful handmade cards and then mail them off in ugly padded envelopes. I won't have to do that anymore! Thanks for the inspiration.