Monday, April 6, 2009

sometimes blogging just falls to the wayside



Thanks to everyone who's still hanging around when I come back. :)

Nothing in particular has been going on, just living life and blogging not really falling into that lately very often. Hopefully I'm gonna have some more regular posts coming along during the coming weeks and if not, maybe in the summer! :)

40 more days of school . . .

Kelly

photo: taken on our honeymoon in San Francisco

edited to add: ARE any of you still out there? Kelly

4 comments:

celina from canada said...

yep we're still here...

Miss G said...

Thank you so much, Celina! Your comment makes me happy. :) Kelly

Sandi said...

Still here -- just not a lot of time to comment...

jennyc said...

I'm glad Sundrenched Moments is back - I've missed you!